Today I want to tell you about a very important book which has literally changed my life. It is “How to stop worrying and start living” by Dale Carnegie and it exactly does what it says. I read it whenever I feel like I’m burdened and can’t make it through. This masterpiece is filled with inspiring stories and strategies to help you get through any problem in life and I think everyone should read it.
The book is divided into 8 sections (read in detail here):
1. Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry
2. Basic Techniques In Analyzing Worry
3. How to Break the Worry Habit Before It Breaks You
4. Seven Ways to Cultivate A Mental Attitude That Will Bring You Peace and Happiness
5. The Perfect Way to Conquer Worry
6. How To Keep From Worrying About Criticism
7. Six Ways to Prevent Fatigue and Worry and Keep Your Energy and Spirits High
8. How I Conquered Worry
The book talks about worry very practically and offers many solutions to different kinds of worries. Every chapter is centered around a personal experience of the author or somebody he knows and elaborates on how that person tackled his problems. At the ending of every chapter the main points covered are summarized again. The strategies are very simple and intuitive yet we seldom think about them this way. This book prompts you to think in a solution-oriented way and get through to your problems.
In conclusion, I recommend this book to everyone because everyone worries. This book can help you a lot, through tough and difficult times. It will help you think about the solution. It will really help.
If you have already read the book, you are welcome to share your reviews. If you haven’t, you are also welcome to give feedback.